Monday 2 February 2015

Jurassic World Super Bowl Trailer!

As a big Jurassic Park fan, I was excited to hear and see of this new trailer for Jurassic World to be released in June of this year, which was shown just before the Super Bowl yesterday.

Jurassic Park is perhaps my favourite film of all time and I think it's just because of the two memorable scenes that had me at the edge of my seat back when I watched it as a child. I can't remember exactly how old I was, but I was at that age where everything I watched all seemed real to me.

My favourite scene from Jurassic Park is easily the scene where the T-Rex escapes and the two poor children are left alone in the car as the T-Rex roams free. Even watching it now, I am still impressed and in awe of that moment when the T-Rex bursts its jaws through the roof's window. Even more impressive is the built up suspense that led up to that moment.

The infamous kitchen scene would have to be my second favourite scene for obvious reasons so I won't get into that, but they are two scenes I will always remember.

I am also a fan of The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 3, so here's hoping Jurassic World lives up to expectations. The trailer still doesn't give a lot away and is very similar to the trailer they released a few months ago, but it definitely has me excited for the film's release.

Trailer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment