Saturday 7 February 2015

The Pricey Won Celebrity Big Brother 2015!!


Unfortunately as I don't have a TV at my halls of residence (cba to pay for TV license, saving money, blah de blah) I wasn't able to watch the Celebrity Big Brother Final but fortunately I was able to keep track of who left, who was in the final and who won via Twitter.

I personally wanted Callum to win, so was disappointed to see him come third. I think I came to admire him for standing up to Perez a couple times and defending Keith Chegwin when Katie Hopkins was having another little go at him. He was the voice of reason and common sense amongst all the drama and genuinely likeable. However when it came down to the two Katie's I was praying that Hopkins didn't win.

Katie Price may have been seen as boring to some viewers, but I much preferred her winning than the honest but annoyingly rude Katie Hopkins. Similar to Callum, Price was being true to herself in the house as well as nice and respectful to everyone in the house. She may have been a little too frank regarding her exes (nobody wants to hear about what or how much she could stick up Alex's behind) but she was genuine nevertheless. She also wasn't afraid to stand up for herself when need be, standing up to Katie Hopkins when she branded Price 'boring' and not worth the money she was paid to enter the house.

Much congrats to Katie Price!

No comments:

Post a Comment