Friday 30 January 2015

Can't Get This Out Of My Head! Catchy Songs Of The Moment! (2)

You can read the previous catchy songs of the moment here! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/cant-get-this-out-of-my-head-catchy.html

Okay, so last time my catchy song of the moment was Jamie Foxx's 'Blame It'. An old but catchy tune I randomly started to listen to again (T-Pain's verse has to be my favourite part of that song) and while I do like listening to new music released, sometimes you just can't beat the classics (at least in my opinion).

My new 'catchy song of the moment' is one that came about because of rapper Drake. I have to admit that I never really used to listen to Drake's music and up until perhaps a few months ago, the only song I'd properly listened to and liked featuring Drake was Rihanna's 'What's My Name' which is old (about 4/5 years old but feels like a lot longer).

I came across a few songs featuring Drake that I liked a while ago such as 'I'm On One', 'Recognize'......'What's My Name' (alright, I still haven't listened to a lot of Drake...yet) and very recently I stumbled across another song featuring Drake which I never payed attention to when it first came out, yet it has now become my current 'Catchy Song Of The Moment' so here it is!

No.1 Catchy Song Of The Moment
Young Money - Bed Rock


On the subject of more current songs, one song that has caught my attention is 'L.A.Love (La La)' by Fergie, which comes as no surprise since it was produced by DJ Mustard who has a knack for producing hit songs.


Read the next catchy songs of the moment here! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/cant-get-this-out-of-my-head-my-catchy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment