Sunday 25 January 2015

Katie Price's 'enemy' Jane Pountney entering the Big Brother house?


Alright. First of all, I highly doubt these rumours are actually true. I mean, there's good TV and then there's just plain crossing the line, but the mere thought of it entertained me enough to make a blog post about it so here we go!

To recap, Jane Pountney is one of the females who Katie Price's current husband Kieren Haylor cheated on her with and this is also someone Price had been friends with for ten or so years (practically adding acid to the wounds). Somehow rumours began circulating about her former friend being brought into the Big Brother House this past week in order to 'liven things up' and although that would make for entertaining television, it perhaps wouldn't be something that Katie Price bargained for when she signed up for the show.

When I think about the possibility of Jane Pountney entering the house, death comes to mind. Death in the big brother house, imagine that? Seriously though, that 'fear for my life' that Perez hammered on about in reference to Jeremy Jackson and Alexander O'Neal is something I would definitely apply to Pountney if the rumours just so happened to be true. However, just imagine the ratings that would bring from the viewers eager to see the 'Katie Price and Jane Pountney Showdown' as the two once again met face to face. I'd predict a cat fight that would give cat fights in Eastenders a run for their money!

My verdict: bring in Jeremy Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment