Wednesday 7 January 2015

Can't Get This Out Of My Head! Catchy Songs of the Moment (1)

I don't know if I am the only person who does this, but as soon as I like a song a little too much I always end up replaying that one song to the death! Repeat, repeat, repeat. That is until I step across another song that I end up liking a little too much, which usually replaces my addiction for the previous song. Then sooner or later another song enters my life which I start liking a little too much and...well you get my drift. Rinse and repeat. This is a never ending cycle, so no doubt I'll soon stumble across a new collection of songs that will become my future addiction, but these are the current songs that are on my repeat list!

No.1 Catchy Song Of The Moment
Jamie Foxx - Blame It (I know it's old but I started listening to this club classic again recently and fell inlove with it all over again!)



Notable/Previous Catchy Songs Of The Moment

Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Kid Ink ft Usher and Tinashe - Body Language
YG ft TeeFli - Do It To Ya

Read here for the next catchy songs of the moment! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/catchy-songs-of-moment-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment