Saturday 14 November 2015

NPop Quote Of The Week! (14/11/15)

You can read last week's quote of the week right here!! http://natalyaon.blogspot.com/2015/11/npop-quote-of-week-061115.html

Sorry for the absence my friends. Juggling assignments with my blog has been difficult and deadlines are looming, but I am back for a new quote of the week!


I lost my way for a while, trying to find out my identity. By this what I mean is that I've been trying to find out what I should be doing with my life. I am very indecisive, often changing my career prospects. It's because of this that I've been kind of moving forward in no particular direction and this has led me to be just a tad depressed. Therefore, it's important to find your purpose and passion and pursue it. Don't live this life without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment