Sunday 29 November 2015

Can't Get This Out Of My Head! My Catchy Songs Of The Moment! (6)

Its been a while since I've written one of these. I wrote my fifth edition of this series back in late August, which you can check out here! Click on the link if you want to see what my catchy songs of the moment back in August were!

Flash forward to November and I have quite a few number of songs that are currently on my repeat list! Here they are!

Lady Lykez - Chat to Your Man


Single released in 2015

I got a spotify account recently which has been great for me discovering new music that I have not heard before. On the browse page of spotify, the digital music service suggests playlists' of music for you to listen to. This is how I stumbled across a couple of tracks that I can't stop listening to as of this moment and this track is one of them. Chat to your man is a song with a catchy hook and chorus, that features a lady with attitude and a unique style. This is a club banger that is right up my street!

Fetty Wap ft Monty - 679


679 from the album Fetty Wap (Deluxe) (2015)

This is another catchy club banger that pleases the ear buds. When I heard Fetty Wap's first single, Trap Queen, I couldn't tell you how addicted I was to that song. In a bid to find more songs like Fetty's hit single, I stumbled across this track which took me quite a few listens to get into. There's two versions of this song, one featuring Monty and another featuring Remy Boyz (which has its own music video.) The two have subtle differences, but I prefer the version featuring Monty simply because I have listened to it more.

R Kelly ft Jeremih & Lil Wayne - Switch Up


Switch Up from the album The Buffet (2015)

First Cookie and now this. R Kelly seems to be doing well in his comeback and on top of that, one of my favourite artist's Jeremih also features in this track. Bonus.

Fuse ODG - Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)



Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad) From the album T.I.N.A (2014)

This one is older than the rest and I have heard this song before, but when I listened to the song properly through my headphones, this song stuck with me. This is definitely another one of those songs that is easy to dance to. It's uplifting and...well.....catchy!

The Weeknd - The Hills



The Hills from the album Beauty Behind the Madness (2015)

This song has a different vibe to the rest of the songs on this list, which fits in with The Weeknd's sultry style...if that's the right way to describe it. It's the chorus that really makes this song, sung in a higher tone than the verses.

Thanks for reading this edition of 'Can't Get This Out Of My Head! Catchy Songs Of The Moment!' Please check back for the next edition  of this series and be sure to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment