Friday 6 November 2015

Natalya's Quote Of The Week! (06/11/15)

TGIF! Unless you work on weekends, then I feel for you. It's Friday, which means another 'NPop Quote Of The Week!' Wahoo! You can read last week's quote of the week here!


This is something I would do well to apply to my life. I am a big daydreamer and I often dream of being successful, yet I can easily waste my days doing things that are not necessary. Things that do not help my growth as an individual or climb up the ladder. Sometimes I would much rather do something meaningless like watch television or listen to music than do research for an essay (which is standard to be fair) or exercise. Watching television is not going to help me in the long run, apart from perhaps gaining a little knowledge of the TV show in question. However, doing research for an essay is taking one step closer to completing that assignment. and gaining a degree. Exercise is one step closer to toning my limbs (if I exercise regularly) and having a healthier body.

I have dreams of being an author one day, but for me to chase that dream I would have to take the required steps in that direction, such as reading and writing. This is necessary in order for me to write a good book some day and so I have to pass up on things that are easier such as talking to a friend on the phone, or browsing social media in favour of free writing, or reading the latest teen novel. This is why this quote is very relevant to me, and can be relevant to you as well. "You gotta do what you HAVE to do before you can do what you WANT to do. It's called priorities."

Be sure to check out my other quotes of the week on my blog and FOLLOW! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment