Sunday 29 November 2015

Natalya's Quote Of The Week! (29/11/15)

It's been a while since the last Quote Of The Week! My apologies! You can click here if you want to read the last Quote Of The Week!!


As I have mentioned more than once, I am currently studying at university, and one of the important things about being at university that I have yet to exercise is the importance of timekeeping and routine. I have the habit of doing things that are not important, such as watching something entertaining over working on an assignment. Seriously, I think I must be a master of putting off work until I start to feel the pressure as deadlines get closer and closer. I wrote a post previously about procrastinating that you can read here if you wish.

No matter how much I try to stop procrastinating, it's difficult to programme my mind to change its ways. However, it's not only necessary if I am to achieve good marks for my assignments, but it is absolutely vital if I, or anyone wants to be successful in life. I aim to have a career driven mentality, motivated by success and one of the keys to this is consistency. This is something that I have been lacking, so this is a quote to bare in mind and thus my Quote Of The Week!

Be sure to check out my other Quote's Of The Week on my blog and follow if you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment