Monday 10 August 2015

Can't Get This Out Of My Head! Catchy Songs Of The Moment (4)

This is the fourth edition of my 'Can't Get This Out Of My Head!' blog and I have a lot of music that has become a victim of the replay button this time around.

Last time on 'Can't Get This Out Of My Head! Catchy Songs Of The Moment (3)', Michael Jackson, Rock My World & Kanye West, All Day were the songs spotlighted. You can check that out here! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/cant-get-this-out-of-my-head-my-catchy.html.

With my radio show NPop on air at IORadio, I have been listening to a lot of music for my playlist and there have been quite a few songs that have caught my eye. Here they are!

Ariana Grande Ft Cashmere Cat - Be My Baby


Be My Baby is from the album My Everything released in 2014.

R Kelly - Cookie


From the album Black Panties (2013)

Fifth Harmony - Reflection


Reflection (2015)

Sinead Harnett - She Ain't Me


She Ain't Me EP (2015)

Tove Lo - Thousand Miles


Queen Of The Clouds (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment