Tuesday 11 August 2015

Highs and Lows: Total Divas - Season 4 - Episode 4!



Check out my high's and lows of Total Divas, episode 3 here!

http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/natalyas-highs-and-lows-total-divas_23.html


Highs

Nikki and Daniel Bryan

I like the dynamic between these two. Nikki Bella is quite a materialistic character and Daniel Bryan likes to tease her about this, as well as about not being too smart. At times, I think he perhaps took things too far (like when he said that he thought Nikki was going to a corner when commenting on her outfit), but it seems to be all in good fun as part of Daniel Bryan's personality.

Road Trip

A great little insight into the car journey's between the Diva's and Superstars they have to make when they're on the road and it looked like a lot of fun. I particularly enjoyed Trinity and Jon's convo Trinity told Jon she loved him to the moon and back and Jon told her he loved to the stop sign. Ensue a debate about Jon's love being temporary. Jon's response? "You know you ain't gonna make it to the moon, but I can make it to that stop sign." Jon cracks me up!

Jon/Jimmy Uso

As I've already said, Jon cracks me up. I was literally laughing out loud when Jon started recording the argument between Paige and Foxy with a big grin on his face, taking the whole thing as a joke. He's a very lighthearted character who doesn't take things too seriously and I like that.


Lows

Brie Bella doesn't stick up for Nikki

Considering the little digs Daniel kept making to Nikki Bella upset her, I was surprised that Brie didn't stick up for her sister and instead just went along with it. During their car journey, Brie told Nikki that she should just put up with it because it was his personality. She seemed to never take her sister's side during the whole thing. I think she came across as a little insensitive and cold to Nikki's feelings at this point.

Nattie Can't Say No

First, Nattie agreed to take on 19 cats from her local shelter and then she let Titus and co take a road trip with her and TJ. Both decisions left her husband unsatisfied because she seemed to do these things without consulting TJ first. I feel sorry for TJ in these situations who lives for a peaceful life.

Alicia Fox's Jealousy

Alicia made the bad move of showing up Paige and her new boyfriend. She did this by talking about Paige's ex and the reason they split in front of housewarming guests. This was all because Paige decided to move in with her boyfriend instead of Alicia and she was not too happy about this. However, we learnt towards the end of this episode that Alicia was just jealous of Paige's happiness because she was still in love with her ex boyfriend Wade Barrett.

Notable Quotes From This Episode

"I thought she was going to a corner," - Daniel Bryan

"If he wants to be my husband, this is the stuff he will have to put up with," - Natalya

"You know I love you, but that's a lot of cats," - Nattie's Mother

"You know you ain't gonna make it to the moon, but I can make it to that stop sign," - Jon (Jimmy Uso)


Thanks for reading! Read here for Episode 5 of Total Divas' Highs and Lows! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/highs-and-lows-total-divas-season-4_12.html

Follow - @NatalyaEdwards

No comments:

Post a Comment