Wednesday 26 August 2015

Can't Get This Out Of My Head! Catchy Songs of the Moment! (5)

This is the fifth edition of 'Can't Get This Out Of My Head, Catchy Songs Of The Moment!' Check out the fourth edition here!
http://natalyaon.blogspot.com/2015/08/cant-get-this-out-of-my-head-catchy.html
Once again there have been a select fews songs that I have stumbled across and can't stop playing as of late. Here they are!

Indiana - Bound


Bound from the album No Romeo, released in 2014

Krept and Konan ft Jeremih - Freak Of The Week (Explicit)


Single released in 2015 (DJ Mustard has done it again!)

Angel - On The Low (Remix) (Explicit)


On The Low Remix (2015)

Kid Ink ft Chris Brown - Hotel (Clean Version)


From the album Full Speed (2015)

Ariana Grande ft A$ap Ferg - Hands On Me


From the album My Everything (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment