Thursday 18 June 2015

Goodbye Bruce, Hello Caitlyn Jenner!!!!!

It's no secret to anyone who pays attention to the news of Miss Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner who was married to Kris Jenner of the Kardashian Klan.
A couple of weeks ago, Miss Caitlyn Jenner took the world by storm when she showed her amazing transformation from man to woman, unveiled in Vanity Fair Magazine. I had heard that this was going to happen a while ago but admittedly hadn't paid too much attention to it, until I saw the pictures of Caitlyn Jenner on twitter following tweets of praise and admiration.
I had to admit, the pictures caught my attention. So much so that I had to add my own 2 cents on twitter.

It is a beautiful thing to see nothing but words of positivity and respect for the courage Caitlyn has showed, unveiling herself in such a way and exposing herself to millions of people for them to view and judge. In this case, the best case scenario occurred where a large view of the twitter population were in support and acceptance of Caitlyn. I truly believe in the freedom of being yourself in a world that can be quite cruel and stigmatic. For Caitlyn to do that is an act of courage in my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment