Friday 16 October 2015

NPop Quote Of The Week! (16/10/15)

You can read last week's Quote of the Week here! http://natalyaon.blogspot.com/2015/10/npop-quote-of-week-091015.html


The other day, my mind drifted to a memory that meant little to me at the time. However, when I thought back to it and the change that has happened in my life since then, I realised how much I had taken that memory for granted. Sometimes, I wish that I could go back in time and relieve certain moments that I didn't appreciate at the time but appreciate now. Even now, when certain things happen and that memory passes me by, I can look back fondly at the memory which I otherwise didn't appreciate at the time. That's why it's a wise thing to appreciate the little things, even if you think it doesn't mean much because it may mean a lot to you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment