Thursday 23 July 2015

Natalya's Highs and Lows: Total Divas - Season 4 - Episode 3!



This time in my 'Highs and Lows', we take a look at episode 3 of Total Divas. To summarise, this episode continues to follow the divas leading up to Wrestlemania as more drama unfolds (mostly centred around Eva Marie again, yawn). Click here for the previous Highs and Lows blog, Episode 2! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/natalyas-highs-and-lows-total-divas.html

Highs

Nikki Bella tries to patch things up with Eva Marie

With the hostility still surrounding Eva Marie; especially with the Bella twins, it was nice to see Nikki Bella make the effort to try and patch things up. It's a little surprising to me just how much nicer and more forgiving Nikki is to Brie, who has quite a cut throat mentality. Maybe not cut throat but she can definitely be a bit harsh and blunt. It didn't go quite the way Nikki had hoped but at least she made the effort.

Daniel Bryan's speech on Connor The Crusher

I got a little bit emotional just like Daniel Bryan when giving his speech about Connor. I also felt teary eyed when watching the video WWE posted up last year of Connor hanging out with WWE superstars, including his favourite Daniel Bryan. It was a touching moment.

Paige wrestles her first Wrestlemania

Paige got a tad emotional after her Wrestlemania match because of how happy she was to be wrestling her first wrestle mania and at the age of 22, which is impressive. I like touching moments involving Paige because it helps me to warm to her. She has always come across to me as someone who doesn't get upset about too many things with her lighthearted and fun personality, so it was nice to see a different side to her.

Brie Bella stays with WWE

After finding out that both Brie and Daniel are fertile and able to have children, Brie decided that she was going to stay with the WWE. This whole time she had been set on leaving, so to hear her say that she was going to stay was a shock. A good shock, dare I say.

Eva lands agent Brad Slater

In the past three episodes Eva has been getting stick, because the Divas in general believe that she is only in the WWE for fame and doesn't have a passion for wrestling. Eva has told the Divas time and time again that she has been working hard to improve and that WWE means a lot to her. Still, she'd been given a hard time, so I was on her side when she revealed to her husband that she signed a deal with top agent Brad Slater who has worked with the likes of The Rock. In her situation I would have crumbled to the wrath of the Divas so good on her, though her getting an agent kind of proves Brie Bella's point.

Lows

Brie Bella on Eva Marie

Brie Bella had pretty much written Eva Marie off after her instagram post about a lion not following the opinion of sheep and when Brie Bella cuts you off, she cuts you off. I wouldn't want to get on he wrong side of Brie because the way she acted towards Eva at times verged on plain nasty. At times it felt a little unnecessary.

Nattie's puppy/kitty joke

I didn't watch the Hall Of Fame, so I don't know how that joke was perceived. They 'edited' in laughter (I don't know if it was edited or just cut awkwardly) but yeah, I didn't find it funny. Of course this is a very VERY minor low since I have very few lows this week but I love my fellow same named Diva so I can't fault her.

Not enough Trinity and Jon

Trinity and Jon are my favourite couple on Total Divas so naturally I want to see more of them. Give them some storylines, Total Divas.

Read here for Episode 4! http://natalyaon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/highs-and-lows-total-divas-season-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment