Saturday 27 December 2014

NPop is Online!

Hello and welcome to my new blog, Npop Online! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Natalya and this is a new little blog I've created which will be centred around pop culture and celebrity news and gossip! I previously had a radio show called NPop which broadcasted on an online radio station called ioradio, where I played commercial music and discussed the latest happenings in the celeb world. Unfortunately, my radio show had to come to an end when I moved to West London to study Music Technology and Radio Broadcasting this September, but I have decided to take this thing online and instead of talk about it, write about it!

So let me tell you a thing or two about myself, shall I? I am a 23 year old, currently in my first year at university studying Music Technology and Radio Broadcasting. Before this I was working for a year, and even further before this I was at college studying Media for a total of three years.

Some of my likes? Hmm, let's see. I like redbull (it's an unhealthy obsession, I know) standup comedy and just comedy in general, funny people, sarcasm (it's awesome), puns, the funnies (enough with that) video games (can't afford to buy the current gen consoles so I settle for watching them), Japan (it's fascinating), celeb goss (the reason for this blog obvs) reading, writing, procrastination, sleeping, thinking, weirdness and more!

Well, now that that's out the way I hope I've given you a little more insight into myself and I further hope that you'll stick with me as I get this thing started!

No comments:

Post a Comment