Tuesday 8 November 2016

So I met The Bella Twins the other day! Here is the story!


Two great things happened on Friday. For one I attended my very FIRST WWE Live event at the Wembley Arena. The first thing that happened in the morning however was very unexpected.

AOL
So on Wednesday (last Wednesday) I attended a live recording of the UK TV show Catchphrase with my friend. We had fun at the event and afterwards my friend asked me to look up any other shows that she liked (Family Fortunes, Countdown, Deal or no Deal) we could see for free tickets (yes, they are free!). I had a look on the website SRO Audiences on Thursday evening and saw free tickets going for The Bella Twins at Build Series Ldn, which was for the very next day in the morning. I think it was past 9 on Thursday evening and I was feeling a little gutted. I wanted to see The Bella Twins in person, but I had to sign up to be put on a waiting list for the tickets. I thought I was too late and almost didn't sign up to get a ticket. I thought they probably would have sold out or not have seen my name registered in time. After all I previously signed up for tickets to the Graham Norton show and got nothing back.
After contemplation, I signed up anyway on the off chance that they could still send me a ticket. Around two hours later I checked my gmail and had received an email from SRO Audiences with my ticket. Result! I mean, I had planned to make a start on one of my assignments on Friday before attending WWE Live later in the day but it was the Bella Twins! When was I ever gonna get an opportunity to see them again?

I left my house just after 9 and arrived at my location by half 10 where a small queue had gathered.

I'm in the corner
After a long wait we were finally let inside. I expected someone to allocate seats to us so I lined up behind a queue to take my seat. However, we could grab any seat we wanted. There were a bunch of seats that were quite close to the front stage but instead of grabbing one of them I waited in the line. I almost didn't get a seat and I had to settle for a seat in the corner near the back. Opportunity missed. I spent a little while miffed about my decision, forgetting that in London it's a man eats man world but hey, what's a girl gonna do? I still met The Bella Twins, it's cool. They talked about their WWE Careers, their show Total Bellas and answered some questions from the audience. It was a unique experience.


Hand to the face by Brie
Closing speech

No comments:

Post a Comment